Lone Ranger

Lone Ranger
I'm rarely bored alone; I'm often bored in groups and crowds. :)

Monday 7 December 2015

It's Been A Long Time Since When We Begin...

Nope, Nope. Nope. I'm not going to sing 'See You Again' by Wiz Khalifa or whatsoever. I just wanna say that it's been a long time since I start writing  Jack Frost & Elsa fan fiction a.k.a. Missing Winter & I started to lack of inspiration somehow. I don't know how to continue the story any more or should I just say that I'm freaking out that I couldn't write a good fairy tale about these both characters, thus I'm giving up writing. When I said I give up writing, I didn't mean that I will stop writing about this fan fiction, it only mean that I will continue the story whenever I'm in good mood or I have a whole storyline plotted in my mind & for that you might need to wait for a very very very long time before I have one well-plotted storyline in my rotten overworked brain. xp

That's all for now. Bye, peepo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment